Learn how to leverage filters and sorts to save your own personal views.
- [Instructor] I think it's important,…once you start understanding views,…that people can create their own views.…Let's go in and filter and save some views…that are relevant to just us.…Let's go back to our issues list.…So I'll go to my site contents,…I'll scroll down to my issues.…So for the purpose of what I want to do,…I want to go in and actually create some filters.…So I want to go hit the dropdown by title,…and I'm going to check a few of these options here.…
And I only want to see things that are resolved.…So this is important to me,…and every time I come in,…I want to look at this data.…I might want to save this view,…but it's not relevant for everyone,…so I've created my filters,…I've set my sorts.…Let me go and actually hit that title and sort ascending.…So it's filtered and sorted.…And then I can choose save this view.…It's important here;…I'm going to go ahead and call this My Filtered View,…and I want to make it personal so that only I can see it.…
I'll go ahead and choose save.…So now I have my filtered view,…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.