Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Filtering pane, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Narrator] Have you ever tried to find a file…quickly within a document library?…Well, look no further then to the new…filtering capability accessible from the…command bar in Office 365 SharePoint Online.…As part of the new modern interface, we now have…a filtering tool that allows users to filter…their libraries to find what they need based on…already existing metadata that's specific to that location.…
Here's how it works-we're in a library…called Marketing Materials and I want to…enable the filtering capabilities.…To do this from the command bar,…I am going to click on the filtering icon.…And right away, we see a pane that…opens up within the library itself.…I'm going to show you exactly how this works.…Now within this document library, there's over 30 files.…I'd like to see only those documents…that have been tagged as the region Australia.…
So, I'll go ahead and enable this checkbox.…And now we can see in the document library that…it's refreshed to only show me those documents.…Now, if I want to remove that filter,…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.