Learn how to export the summary of our analysis and view the results.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we are going to export…the summary of our analysis.…We are on our Analysis page, we have run the tasks,…we've looked at the results, and now we're going to go up here…to the Export tab.…Now let me talk quickly about relevance.…We're not going to do any relevance training,…for several reasons.…One, it's a really big topic,…and we could have a whole course entirely on that.…Two, it takes a little bit of legal expertise,…and quite honestly, more legal expertise than I have.…And three, our dataset is really very small,…and way too small to do all the relevance tasks.…
Like I said, that's another course for another day.…We're going to click on the Export button now,…and we're going to look at the options that we have…before we export and download this to our desktop.…We're going to select the export batch.…Now we have a dropdown but we only have one batch…'cause we've only run the analysis once,…so we don't have any other options.…We could create a new one, we could add another export…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.