Explore how to decide what items to export, see how to export them, and download them to the local computer.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to learn…how to export content search results.…We're here on the home page of our Globe Bank Case,…and we see that there is an Export tab.…Well, that's what we're trying to do.…Let's go there, but there is no option here…to start an export.…There's no new button,…there's no plus sign, there's nothing.…Because we are exporting the results of a content search,…we need to start the export on the Search tab.…We're going to go to our Search tab,…and we see that we have three searches here…that we created in previous movies.…
We're going to export the Globe Bank Case Search case content.…And to do that we go up here on our toolbar.…And you see this little down arrow?…That's the Export button.…That's the button we would press…to go ahead and export the results of this search.…But before we do that…I want to show you that we can export…all of our search results at one time if we wanted to.…We could go ahead--…I'm going to click on the first one here.…Now if I want to select multiple searches on my keyboard…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.