Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Export to Excel, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Narrator] If you're like me,…printing from SharePoint can sometimes be challenging.…Especially if you want some degree…of control over page layout and formatting.…The same challenges exist for charting…and spreadsheet-type functionality…that you may want to apply to your lists and libraries.…Well, look no further now to the…export to Excel functionality that exists…in SharePoint online.…Now, you can take a list or library and…export to Excel and reap the benefits of…Excel's analysis, formatting and printing functionality.…
Here is how.…I'm in a library called Marketing Materials…and I want to print this library.…Now, I know this is probably going…to print over several pages and some…of the columns may actually be cut off.…In order to fix that and have a…degree of control over how it prints,…I want to first export this library to Excel.…Here in the command bar, we can see the option.…I'm going to go ahead and click on it.…At the bottom of the window, a yellow bar appears.…
Here, we have a couple of options.…We can open the Excel file or we can save the Excel file.…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.