- [Instructor] Integration between Excel…and SharePoint Online ranges from simple to magnificent.…On the simple side, simply by saving an Excel workbook…here in SharePoint or by saving it in OneDrive…and then sharing it, I've created a collaborative workbook,…far easier than making choices in Excel to do that.…So, any workbook that I save in a team site…is available to the team, unless we change the permissions…so they don't have access.…
I can add information, I can delete information,…perhaps we've changed the date for that next review.…If I wish, I can edit it in Excel…and sometimes, I'll actually be prompted to do that.…For example, if I open this uploaded docs workbook,…a banner will appear that says,…there are features in this particular workbook…that can't be supported in a browser.…Doesn't have anything to do with SharePoint,…doesn't have anything to do with Excel.…
What it has to do with is the limitations of browsers.…I can click Learn More and it tells me,…The features of SharePoint lists…aren't totally supported in browsers…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.