In this video, see how to add a link to the report page, using the Quick Launch link in the SharePoint site.
- [Instructor] All right,…we're here in our Power BI Services,…and what we want to do in this video…is embed our report onto our SharePoint.…We created a page for our report in SharePoint.…We did that in the previous video.…And now we're going to go ahead…and embed our report.…So we're here on the reports in the My Workspace.…Now, I want to take a quick minute…and talk to you a little bit about…what we're going to do.…Dashboards, and we haven't created any dashboards,…we haven't talked about dashboards at all in this course,…and that's because at the present time,…you cannot embed a dashboard.…
You can't publish a dashboard to SharePoint.…You can only publish a report.…And I feel that's a shame,…because dashboards are awesome.…You can add visualizations…and bits and pieces of different reports…and create one dashboard.…But right now we are not able to do that.…We can only publish a report.…It may change in the future,…but I just want you to know…that's why we haven't talked about dashboards.…So we're going to go ahead…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.