- [Instructor] If you got this far, SharePoint Online…knows something about you.…It was able to validate your username and your password,…or your login from Office 365, but there's even more…information about yourself.…If you click on your profile in the upper…right-hand corner, in my case,…because I've been here awhile, it's a picture.…It could also be your initials.…And choose My profile.…Some of the information in your profile…is entered from Active Directory.…Your IT folks have put it in there.…
And most of that information is information…that you cannot change.…For example, you can't change your email address here.…Because your email address is used to connect you…to all kinds of things.…You can't decide that you don't want to…use your company email address,…and that you'll use one from Live.com,…or from Yahoo or somewhere else.…But there's lots of information here…that you can change, information that you can fill in more.…For example, in addition to your email,…your Skype information is here,…and if that hasn't been entered, you can fix that.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding SharePoint permissions
- Searching SharePoint sites
- Editing, saving, and sharing documents
- Using OneDrive for file storage
- Working with libraries and list apps
- Creating custom and dynamic views
- Integrating Office apps: Outlook, Word, and more
- Going mobile with SharePoint Online
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.