Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Download copies, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Narrator] In this video, we're going to look…at a feature that at first glance would appear…as something you've seen in previous versions of SharePoint.…What I'm talking about here is downloading files.…We could always download a file in SharePoint…but now in Office 365, SharePoint Online,…we now have the ability to download multiple files at once…without having to use Open With Explorer functionality.…Here's how.…To download a single file, we need to just select the file…and then from the command bar, click on Download.…
Now what if I wanted to select more than one file?…So in this case, we have one selected already.…I'll select this one, this one and this one.…You'll notice the command bar did update slightly…but we still see the download option.…Go ahead and click on it.…At the bottom of this window,…a yellow bar appears.…Here we can see what's happening.…It's actually taking those four files…and creating a zip file.…There are also some additional options.…
First, if I click on the Save dropdown arrow,…it provides me with the ability to not only save,…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.