- Determine the importance of security and technology when considering digital transformation.
- Interpret two key factors before starting a digital transformation.
- Describe the resources needed for a digital transformation.
- Differentiate the uses of communication tools and processes.
- Determine the best time to advocate for transitions in a digital transformation.
- Analyze the appropriate actions to take when using communication tools.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Phil Gold] Digital transformation is a huge topic in business today. But there's still some confusion over what that actually means. Not only in terms of technology, but also in terms of business practices and human behavior and interactions. Hi, my name is Phil Gold. I've been a communications and training professional in organizations from small startups to global Fortune 500 companies. I think that the important takeaway with digital transformation is that although a big piece of the pie is the application of tech, the impacts are much, much broader. Really, they touch every aspect of your business, and increasingly, many aspects of people's non-working lives as well. In this course we'll talk not only about tech, but the precursors that will help you make the right decisions about that tech, too. We'll also talk about the other changes you need to make that will support your overall efforts. If that sounds good to you, I hope you'll join me in this course. Shall we get started?