- [Gini] Earlier in this course we clicked on our profile…and ended up in Delve.…You can actually click on your image anywhere...…in SharePoint and you will end up in Delve.…If you click your profile, any place you see me,…you can click and you'll end up in Delve.…In Delve, you have access to people, you have access to…documents and email attachments. The documents that are here…are documents that are stored where Delve can get to them,…which would be in OneDrive and in SharePoint…and if you have documents here that are not shared…with others, then other people won't see them.…
If I scroll down and look at a particular person…and I have access I can see the documents…that they're working on and they can see mine, but…if and only if they have access.…If I want to see all my recent documents…and email attachments, I can click see all…This will show me documents and attachments.…Attachments only. I don't have any right now.…Documents only,…and notice a fine selection of all of the documents…that I have been working on.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.