Join Simon Allardice for an in-depth discussion in this video Deleting a Web Part, part of SharePoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
The flip side of course of adding Web Parts to your page is if you start to add…a lot of them and your page gets a little busy, you may want to get rid of them.…Well, how do you do that?…Well, there are a couple of different ways here and they're quite different from each other.…When I have a Web Part on my homepage or indeed any page, I'll often see that I…have a triangle drop-down menu here.…Now, this allows me to do what's called minimize.…And if I click Minimize, it breaks me down to just the title bar of the Web Part.…And this is one way we could at least make this a bit more presentable, that I…could minimize and then restore the different Web Parts and have that, but…that's not really what I'm after.…
What if I want to get rid of the Web Part?…Well, I'm first going to restore these back to the way they were before, not…that I really have to, but I'd like to.…I'm going to come up to the Ribbon and shift into the Edit Page mode.…Now, this time when I click that drop -down option, I actually get another…
- Understanding a SharePoint team site
- Navigating lists and libraries
- Creating Document Workspaces
- Using versioning and check-in/check-out
- Integrating with Office 2010 applications
- Adding and deleting users
- Creating workflows
- Working with server site templates
- Creating a wiki and a blog
- Working with rich media
- Managing documents and other content
- Sharing information with charts and status indicators
Skill Level Beginner
1. SharePoint 101
2. Core SharePoint Sites: Team Sites
3. Core SharePoint Sites: Document Workspaces
4. Core SharePoint Sites: Meeting Workspaces
5. SharePoint Lists and Libraries
6. SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010
7. SharePoint Sites and Site Collections
8. SharePoint 2010 Security
9. SharePoint Workflows
10. SharePoint 2010 Server Site Templates
11. SharePoint Documents and Content
12. SharePoint Communities
Creating a SharePoint blog2m 48s
13. SharePoint Search
14. SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.