Join Simon Allardice for an in-depth discussion in this video Deleting a Meeting Workspace, part of SharePoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
To delete a Meeting Workspace is very simple.…You want to make sure that you can actually get to the site.…All sites are deleted from inside themselves.…So I am in the workspace that I want to delete.…I am going to go to my Site Actions menu and go down to Site Settings.…Again, if you don't have the right permissions, you won't see the options.…SharePoint prefers not to give you options that when you click on them. It gives you an error.…It will just not show you the option at all.…So I am in my Site Settings for this site.…I am going to click the button that says Delete this site.…
Of course I want to be very, very careful about what I am doing here.…You want to double check the content of this site.…You want to make sure there are no sites underneath it.…Once again, the best way of looking at that is going to your All Site Content link.…I am almost in the habit every time I delete a site to go, you know, let me just…go over here and take another look here and see what do I have here.…One document library, three lists, no surveys, no discussion boards, no…
- Understanding a SharePoint team site
- Navigating lists and libraries
- Creating Document Workspaces
- Using versioning and check-in/check-out
- Integrating with Office 2010 applications
- Adding and deleting users
- Creating workflows
- Working with server site templates
- Creating a wiki and a blog
- Working with rich media
- Managing documents and other content
- Sharing information with charts and status indicators
Skill Level Beginner
1. SharePoint 101
2. Core SharePoint Sites: Team Sites
3. Core SharePoint Sites: Document Workspaces
4. Core SharePoint Sites: Meeting Workspaces
5. SharePoint Lists and Libraries
6. SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010
7. SharePoint Sites and Site Collections
8. SharePoint 2010 Security
9. SharePoint Workflows
10. SharePoint 2010 Server Site Templates
11. SharePoint Documents and Content
12. SharePoint Communities
Creating a SharePoint blog2m 48s
13. SharePoint Search
14. SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.