Join Simon Allardice for an in-depth discussion in this video Deleting a Document Workspace, part of SharePoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
So what happens when you are done with the Document Workspace, either because…you have used it, you have worked with it, and you don't need that document…anymore, or because, in this case, I created it in the wrong place, or I gave it…the wrong name, or I realize I didn't need it at all?…Well, once again, you can't delete this site without having the right…permission, but if you do have the right permission, and that really means if…you have created it, you should be able to delete it,…I can do that by going to my Site Actions menu.…From Site Actions, I am going to come all the way down to the bottom to Site…Settings, where I have got a whole bunch of options here for adding people to this,…changing the theme, changing settings.…
We are going to see a lot of these as we go through the remainder of the course.…But kind of buried in the Site Actions section here is Delete this site.…If I select that, it will give me a prompt here.…"You are about to permanently delete all your content, including your document…
- Understanding a SharePoint team site
- Navigating lists and libraries
- Creating Document Workspaces
- Using versioning and check-in/check-out
- Integrating with Office 2010 applications
- Adding and deleting users
- Creating workflows
- Working with server site templates
- Creating a wiki and a blog
- Working with rich media
- Managing documents and other content
- Sharing information with charts and status indicators
Skill Level Beginner
1. SharePoint 101
2. Core SharePoint Sites: Team Sites
3. Core SharePoint Sites: Document Workspaces
4. Core SharePoint Sites: Meeting Workspaces
5. SharePoint Lists and Libraries
6. SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010
7. SharePoint Sites and Site Collections
8. SharePoint 2010 Security
9. SharePoint Workflows
10. SharePoint 2010 Server Site Templates
11. SharePoint Documents and Content
12. SharePoint Communities
Creating a SharePoint blog2m 48s
13. SharePoint Search
14. SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.