In this video, see how to delete a case from the eDiscovery center.
- [Narrator] In this movie we're going to see…how to delete a case.…We're in our eDiscovery center and today we're signed in…as Leslie Richardson.…Leslie is the eDiscovery administrator…for our organization.…Now, in the previous video in this course…we talked at great length about the role…of the eDiscovery administrator…and we saw that they have the ability…to see all of the cases that are running…in our eDiscovery center.…Now, the deletion of a case can be accomplished…by either the eDiscovery manager…or the eDiscovery administrator.…
I chose to perform the deletion…as the eDiscovery administrator so that you could see…that there is more than one case here…in our eDiscovery center,…and you'll see that once one's gone…the other one is still going to be there.…And like I say, case deletion can be accomplished…by either the eDiscovery manager of that case…or by the eDiscovery administrator.…We're going to go ahead and we are going…to delete this case, the Johnson Incident;…and to do that we simply come here…to the eDiscovery center and click on that case…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.