There are different types of views in SharePoint lists and libraries. In this video, learn about those and create a datasheet view for a SharePoint list.
- [Instructor] There are different types of views…that we can create in SharePoint lists and libraries.…And in this movie, we're gonna talk about those types…and we'll create a Datasheet View for a SharePoint list.…Here we are on our Vendors list.…It is a modern experience list…and to get to those different view types…we need to go to our List Settings.…So we're gonna click on our gear up here…and from our menu, chose List Settings.…We're gonna scroll all the way down the the bottom…and you'll see the link here to create view.…
We're gonna click on that…and it will take us to the View Type page.…Now Standard View, we have several movies…on the Standard View in this course…and you can watch those if you wanna learn more about that.…We also have the Calender View.…Now the Calender View is exactly what it sounds like,…it's a calendar.…It's as if you took a page out of a calendar,…pasted it on your SharePoint,…but of course, it's way cooler…because it's interactive and you can add and delete items,…and tasks, and all kinds of stuff.…
- Sites, site collections, and site templates
- Permission groups
- Permission inheritance
- Adding apps
- Creating columns
- Creating lists and document libraries
- Working with versioning
- Checking out documents
- Creating views and subsites
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
1. Sites and Site Templates
2. Users and Permissions
3. Managing Team Site Content
4. Versioning and Check Out
5. Adding Columns
6. Creating Views
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.