Take your SharePoint Online skills to the next level by learning how to leverage the collaboration software's intermediate and advanced features.
- [Narrator] If you are comfortable with the basics of working in SharePoint and are ready to take your SharePoint career to the next level, you are in exactly the right place. This course designed for power users and site owners and those who aspire to be, begins with common SharePoint customizations. Changing SharePoint's look and feel so that it reflects your organization and supports your business processes. Then I'll demonstrate how you can use the Microsoft Power Platform, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI to extend the capabilities of SharePoint.
The remainder of the course will familiarize you with other advanced SharePoint tasks. Adding pages, customizing page layouts, adding web parts, creating workflows and thinking about how permissions and search work in the modern version of SharePoint online. At the end I'll direct you to specific courses where you can take a deeper dive into other advanced SharePoint features. If you are new to SharePoint, I'd encourage you to begin with the SharePoint Online Essential Training course then return here, but if you are a Sharepoint power user, I invite you to join me for this exploration of the intermediate and advanced features of SharePoint Online.
- Recall the purpose of three types of communication sites.
- Identify the function of themes on a SharePoint site.
- Name the method PowerApps replaces.
- Describe which area of the Hero web part is an active link.
- Explain how to add a new page to a site.
- Recognize the greatest number of columns a section layout may contain.
- Summarize best practices for setting permissions for a modern site.