Learn how to create a search of specific locations in the organization using keywords and conditions.
- [Narrator] In this movie, we are going to create…a custom location content search.…We're here on the home page for our Globe Bank case…and we're going to click on the search tab,…and you see that we have two searches already.…We have searched already for..…And you know what, I'm going to resize these,…so that we can see this a little bit better.…We have already searched for the case content…and the search everywhere.…Searched our entire organization.…And we did this in previous movies.…In this movie we are going to create a new search.…
So we're going to click up here on the new button.…It opens up our new search window,…and we have to give it name.…This is going to be our Globe Bank custom search.…And we have three options here.…Do we want to search all the case content?…No, we've already done that.…Do we want to search everywhere?…No, we've already done that.…Do we want to create a custom location search?…Yes, we do.…We're going to click on that, and it opens up the search…of all of our content hold.…These are all of the places that we have put on hold…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.