Learn how to create a wiki page in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Do you frequently get asked…questions by colleagues,…and want to know how you can post…these questions and answers…in a central place?…Let's locate and select the Wiki Library…in the quick launch area.…The Welcome to your wiki library page,…that you see displayed here,…is the default text that comes with this…when it's initially set up.…To replace this text with your…questions and answers,…or any other information,…locate and select the Page tab above…the text area.…Then select Edit.…The page refreshes to show a blue box…around the text with a blinking cursor…in front of the first title character.…
You can start editing the text now.…Let's remove all of the text…and replace it.…When edit was selected from the…page ribbon earlier,…there were only two tabbed ribbons,…Browse and Page.…Now, two more tabs are here.…Format Text and Insert.…These are contextual tabs that appear…while editing Wiki.…Format text has a lot of the rich text…formatting tools that you might…already be familiar with…if you've worked with other Office applications,…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Appropriate for all
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.