Learn how to create a task in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] What if you need to track the progress…of a project with your team?…Start by selecting the task list from the Quick Launch area.…At the top of the task list area,…select the New Task command.…Fill in the appropriate fields.…The asterisk next to Task Name indicates…that this is a required field.…To see all of the fields available, select Show More.…If you want to add an attachment,…go to the Edit tab ribbon at the top…and select Attach File.…Then select Choose File, locate and select the file,…select Open, and then select OK.…
Once done, scroll to the bottom and select Save.…The task will now appear in the list.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.