Learn how to create a news post in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] What if you need to share announcements…that all of your team members will see?…From the homepage of your SharePoint site,…navigate to the News area.…Select the Add command.…The empty draft version of the post appears.…Add a title in the Name your page area.…(computer keys clicking)…Next, select the plus sign…to see a listing of the content types.…Select Image.…From the navigation bar that appears on the left,…select the place where the image resides.…
In this case, it's Site.…Next, I'll select Creative Gallery,…then select the image by left-clicking…in the upper-right corner,…and then at the bottom, select Open.…The image has now been added to this post.…Let's scroll down to add another content type.…Find the plus sign once more.…Give that a click and select Text.…The text box appears below the image that we just added.…Let's scroll down to see that text box…and let's add some text to this area.…
If you need to come back to this post later…for content editing, select Save as a draft…in the upper-left corner.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.