In Term Management, a term is a specific word or phrase that you associate with an item on a SharePoint site. In this video, learn how to create a term.
- [Narrator] So now that we have our term set, … we need to go ahead and add some terms. … Now, a term is a specific word or phrase … that you associate with an item on a SharePoint site. … Okay, so it ends up being a single item within the term set … and it can actually have different synonyms … or different text labels … or even work with different languages. … All right, so let's take a look at this here. … First of all, here we have our Demo Terms Set … and you'll notice, if I hover my cursor over it, … I have my little menu. … And you'll see there's an option for Create a Term. … Let's give it a name. … We'll just call it Demo Term. … And I'm actually going to call it Demo Term 1 … because I'm going to create some additional stuff here. … When I hit enter, you'll notice it's a little bit different. … Instead of jumping straight through the properties, … it gives me the ability to create another term. … Right? … So I could go ahead and I could create Demo Term 2. … And I hit enter and it goes down to the third one, …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.