In Term Management, a group is a set of term sets that all share common security requirements. In this video, learn how to create a term set group.
- [Tutor] One of the first things … that you may want to do here in terms store management … is to create groups. … And what is a group when we're talking … about Term Store Management? … Well, a Group is basically a set of term sets … that all share common security requirements. … And then you also have users that will be designated … as contributors to that group … who have the ability to manage the term sets … that belong to the group … or create a new term set within the group. … All right, So let's see how we do this. … Here we're in the Term Store Management Tool … and over on the left, you'll see, … we have our taxonomy where we have our demo MMS … that we had created. … And you'll notice that when I hover my cursor over it, … there's a little drop down arrow. … So I'm going to click on it and you'll see that, … that brings me down to a menu with one option. … And that is New Group. … Now I have to give this group a name. … So I'll just say Demo Group and hit enter. … And now it has created that group …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.