Watch as Bill shows you how to create a stacked column chart visualization.
- [Instructor] We're going to go ahead now in this video…and start adding some visualizations to our report.…We're going to start by creating a stacked column chart,…and we're going to have it show some of our costs…related to labor.…So we're going to go up here to our visualizations pane,…and the stacked column chart is right here.…You can see it when I hover over.…I'm going to click there.…And it puts that stacked column chart up there on my report.…Now we have to start adding our fields.…And when we look at our expenses here,…we look at all of our fields,…we seem to have a lot of different fields.…
We have annual payroll, building maintenance,…computer services, all kinds of things.…But we want this chart to represent costs…associated with labor.…So we're going to select the annual payroll, obviously.…And when we go down,…we also have a column for contract labor,…so we'll add that.…And when we go a little bit farther,…we see health insurance.…We're going to go ahead and include that, as well.…And now we have one big clustered column chart…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.