Watch Bill embed a report from Power BI Services into a page in SharePoint.
- [Instructor] Alright, we are here on our PowerPoint. We're in our hotel info team site. And what we're going to do now is create a page so that we can embed our Power BI report on it. So to add a page to our SharePoint, we're going to go up here to the upper-right corner, and you see the settings gear. We're going to click on that. And one of our options there is add a page. Now if you do not see this when you go ahead and click on that gear, that means that you do not have the proper permissions to go ahead and add a page.
And if you need that, you're going to have to speak to your SharePoint administrator. We're going to go ahead and click on the add a page, and it's going to take a little bit. There we go. So we have a new page for our report. Now you see this big header here, this kind of gray swirly thing? I don't want that, we're going to get rid of that. And we can do that easily by just clicking on this little x here. And we're going to give our page a name. And we're going to call this annual expenses report.
Okay. And we will publish it. And now you know how to create a page to your SharePoint team site.
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages