Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a folder, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Instructor] Much like Windows Explorer,…creating folders allows you to group and manage…your content in logical ways within a document library.…If your organization allows for the use of folders…within your SharePoint sites, then you'll find…this capability in most types of document libraries…in your SharePoint Online environment.…I'm currently in a document library…called Marketing Materials.…And, as you can probably see,…this library already contains folders.…There's one called Marketing Contacts…and another one called Sales Collateral.…
You'll also notice that, when I click on a folder,…for example, Sales Collateral, we see subfolders.…And, if I continue to drill down,…we can see that this folder's three levels deep.…Using what are called breadcrumbs,…I'm able to track back to where I started.…You can see here, we started in Marketing Materials,…we went to Sales Collateral, North America, then Public.…I'm going to go ahead and click on Marketing Material,…and that takes us all the way back home.…
If I want to create a brand new folder within this library,…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.