- When hub sites were first created there was this looseness about the relationship between hub sites and associated sites. In the past, when we created classic share point sites you'd go to a site and create a sub site underneath with hub site says no, no, no, that's not how this works at all and yet, it's somewhat desirable to be able to create a hub, and then create all the sites underneath it particularly when you're creating a new internet a new site collection, and you want to be able to quickly and easily lay out a hierarchy. So, you can do that again. You couldn't for a while, but you can now. If you go to a hub site like Field Service and if you have the appropriate permissions you can create other sites underneath the site that would then be associated sites. So, if I click the create site link here and I create a new site, let's create a team site for hybrid installs. And it says that this group email address is available and the alias is available. Purpose of the site is field notes from hybrid installations. It's going to be a public site in English. Remember, you can't change this later. So, not a thing to test right now, and click next. I'm not going to add any group numbers right now. Site's being created for me, and again by creating this site from the hub I've accomplished two things, this site now is not only a new site for hybrid installs but it is also a new site that is part of, associated with, Field Service. So, if I go to Field Service, Field Service is a group that includes Service-to-Sales MainlyWind, Wind Installs, but it also includes the brand new site that we just created by using the create site link in a hub to create an associated site.
- Recall the purpose of three types of communication sites.
- Identify the function of themes on a SharePoint site.
- Name the method PowerApps replaces.
- Describe which area of the Hero web part is an active link.
- Explain how to add a new page to a site.
- Recognize the greatest number of columns a section layout may contain.
- Summarize best practices for setting permissions for a modern site.