If you want to use your Google Slides presentations in SharePoint, Bill shows you how to convert those in this video. You will also learn that sometimes your formatting may not convert perfectly.
- [Instructor] If you want to continue to use…your Google Slides in SharePoint, you're going to need…to convert them to the proper Microsoft format.…Google Slides presentations are saved as…the .gslides file format, and they can't be opened…directly into PowerPoint.…They will need to be converted into the PowerPoint….pptx format first, and I'm going to be honest with you.…Very often, there are going to be formatting issues,…and there's no good way to prevent that.…Let's go ahead and take a look.…Now, I have two Google Slide presentations which are…the same, except one of them has transitions and animations.…
We're going to start with the non-animated one first.…The Landon Hotel Quarterly Marketing Review.…Let's go ahead and let's run through this presentation…quickly, just so we can get a feel for it.…We have bullet points, images, more images,…but you can see, there's no transitions, no animation.…We have a chart.…Nothing.…It's a very simple slide presentation.…
Let's go ahead now and let's convert it to a PowerPoint.…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.