Learn how to quickly and easily convert a Google Slides presentation into a PDF. This procedure will preserve all of your formatting perfectly, and will result in a very compatible and easily shared document.
- [Teacher] There are many uses for slide presentations,…and not all of them involve projecting them…on a screen in front of a room of people.…If your presentation doesn't need to be projected…or animated, you can simply convert it into a PDF.…This will retain all of your formatting perfectly…and give you a great document that's…very compatible and easy to share.…Let's go ahead and see how that's done.…I have here a very simple presentation,…the Landon Hotel quarterly guide.…It's not animated, there are no transitions, just a lot…of great slides with lots of information and nice visuals.…
Let's take a quick look through.…We have some bullet points, some images, some more images,…some more bullet points, images, bullet points,…images, a table, and some text at the end.…Simple, nice.…Our task is to go ahead and convert this into a PDF.…We're going to do that by clicking on the File menu,…choose Download as, and select from this menu PDF Document.…We'll click there to download it,…we see, down on our download bar in the…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.