Learn how to export all your existing tables to SharePoint. Learn how to import all your SharePoint lists back to your design.
- [Instructor] So now that we have the basics down,…let's go add our tables to our SharePoint site,…re-name our originals and then link them back…to our development database.…I'll go ahead and minimize my SharePoint site.…I'm going to right-click and close all of my open tabs.…If you're prompted to save any changes,…you can go ahead and save those.…Let's start by sending the Issues list.…I'm going to right-click the Issues list,…I'll choose Export.…I'll choose SharePoint List.…Okay. I'll go ahead and click Okay.…
It'll perform the export and then it'll open the list.…It's also going to export contacts…because they're associated to the Issues.…So by exporting Issues,…any table that's connected to Issues will also export.…Okay. Great.…Now we have our Issues inside our SharePoint.…Let's go look and make sure in our site contents…that our contacts came over as well.…So I'll go to my gear shape,…I'll choose Site Contents,…and then I'll notice my 49 contacts also made it over.…
Because these lists are new,…I can see that by those green asterisks.…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.