Learn how to connect to a SharePoint library from another team or SharePoint site.
- [Instructor] If you and your colleagues work…in Microsoft Teams quite a bit…and you access various SharePoint document libraries often,…you can connect these libraries to a team channel.…With the Teams application open,…go to the team and the associated channel…where you want to connect the SharePoint library to.…Select the plus sign located…to the right of the pinned tabs.…Then select SharePoint Document Library.…Relevant sites display on the right side.…Select a site from the list.…Then select Next.…
Next, pick the Document Library.…Then select Next.…You can give the library a name.…Then select Save.…The Library tab is added,…and the folders and files are now in view.…That's how you create a more connected team,…bringing in everything needed to one space.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.