Learn how to connect to a SharePoit document library from Microsoft Office 2019 applications.
- [Presenter] If you cloud-stored documents…in Office desktop applications like Microsoft Excel,…OneNote, Word, or PowerPoint often, you can access…these documents directly from the application.…Start by selecting the file tab.…From the open menu select add a place.…To the right of add a place select Office 365 SharePoint.…Login into your Office 365 account.…Select next; next enter your password.…
Then select sign in.…The SharePoint and OneDrive document…libraries have now been connected.…Select SharePoint sites to display all of the files…and folders that are available for you to work with.…That's how you connect cloud-stored documents…to your Office desktop applications.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.