Find out how to configure and manage SharePoint on-premises and leverage SharePoint hybrid environment features such as server farms and site collections.
- [Ed] In today's world of network and systems administration, we keep seeing more and more services moving to the cloud. There are many Office 365 products which provide collaboration services and will help your organization to be more productive by allowing users from different locations to easily work together. Now, one of those products is SharePoint Online. But before moving completely to the cloud, you may want to have an On-Premises version of SharePoint set up, and then little by little move to a hybrid environment, where you will have interaction between On-Premises and SharePoint Online, and eventually just move to the cloud altogether. My name is Ed Liberman, and I've been teaching people about Windows Server and related products since the 1990s. So please join me in my LinkedIn Learning course on SharePoint On-Premises.
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.