In this video, learn how to configure the Workflow Manager.
- [Instructor] Now that we have installed … the Workflow Manager, we need to configure it. … So I'm going to go to the Start menu. … And then where I want to go is, … I want to go to the Workflow Manager Configuration. … And then I'm going to go ahead … and configure the Workflow Manager … with the default settings. … If you get a little more advanced with it, … then you can go ahead and configure it … with the custom settings, … but I'm going to keep it simple … and go with the default settings. … The first thing we need to do is put in the SQL server. … It's just SP server, okay, it's this machine. … I'm going to test the connection and I get a green check mark. … That's good, that's what I want to get. … Then I need to configure the Service Account. … The administrator account, I'll put in my password … and then what I want to allow workflow management … over HTTP on this computer. … 'Cause we're not using HTTPS for everything. … When we do need for a computer to join a farm using SSL, …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.