In this video, learn how to configure IIS binding for web applications.
- [Narrator] After creating the new web application … we have to go ahead and add the IIS Bindings. … All right, so I'm going to go ahead and click on Start, … and I'll just start typing in the word internet, … and what I'm looking for … is the Internet Information Services Manager, … right, the IIS Manager. … So I'm going to click on that. … Here in the IIS Manager, … we want to go ahead and expand our server … and then we want to go ahead and expand the sites. … And then you'll notice I have this site … for SharePoint Teams. … All right, so I'm going to go ahead and click on that site, … and then over on the right, … under Actions and then Edit Site, … we can go ahead and we can configure our bindings. … All right, so here we have our Site Bindings, … I'm going to click on Add. … And the IP address that we want to go ahead … and bind it to is going to be the IP address … of the SharePoint server. … And then for the Host Name, … we're going to go ahead and put in teams.landonhotel.local. …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.