Learn how to collaborate using an embedded Yammer conversation in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Do you participate in Yammer conversations…and also work separately in SharePoint often?…There's a way to bring these two worlds together.…As you see it listed here, a Yammer conversation,…if not already included within your page,…can be added.…As new posts are made in Yammer,…they are automatically shown here as well.…To post a new message, select Post to Yammer.…Type the text and then select Post.…To go to this Yammer group conversation,…you can select the link within the notification above,…or select the thumbs up or the chat bubble…at the bottom of the recent messages.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.