Learn how to upload files in SharePoint Online.
- [Narrator] Need to make edits with a colleague…in the same document at the same time?…You can do this by a method called coauthoring.…Locate and open the document that you want to edit.…At this point you are viewing the document.…To make modifications, select Edit Document,…and then select browser or the desktop version of the app.…Let's select Edit in Browser.…When someone else is working in the document…you will see a notification in the upper right corner.…There's also a drop down list to see a list of who is here.…
The color icon to the left of the name…is the same color you will see appear in a flag format…indicating where the person is working.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.