In this video, see how to close a case.
- [Narrator] In this movie, we are going to close a case.…We're here in our eDiscovery center…and we're signed in as Chong Nuan.…Now Chong is the eDiscovery manager of this case,…the Globe Bank case…and this is a case that we have been working with…throughout our entire course.…Now, closing a case can be performed by the…eDiscovery manager or the eDiscovery administrator.…There's a couple of ways to go ahead and close a case.…First, we can simply go here in the eDiscovery center,…select our case, our little window here…for Manage this case, pops open.…
We can scroll down and we see here at the bottom,…a big button that says Close case.…And right above that, you'll see it says Active.…Now, we can do it that way…or we can go ahead and click the Open button…to open the case…and we'll go up here to that tab.…And we'll see, on the Home page of our case,…on their status, it says Active…and again, there is a link to close the case.…And either way we do it,…we're going to have the same results.…The case is going to be closed.…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.