You can't change individual controls in responsive view but you can change the look and feel of the entire form and customize buttons to use different colors than what you defined in the global design.
- [Instructor] So what you're going to hear over and…over whenever you heard conversations about…responsive design is that you don't have a lot of options.…But, let's at least talk about the options you do have…because remember the whole point of the responsive design…is to get something done quickly.…I want to talk to you about global styles.…So, notice how the save button right now is orange and…sure enough, my primary global style is orange.…So if you wanted to change this so that it was…a little bit closer to the color of your logo then…you would click on that color and you would hit apply and…then now you have a save button.…
Most people like to keep cancel kind of grayed out…so we can leave that, but that is what your secondary…image is.…I'm going to show you something about buttons later so just…hear me out on this.…I'm going to go on ahead and change this and then we'll…change it later.…So I can apply that.…So, you've got your primary style, which is…on the save button, your secondary style, which is on the…
- Explain how to change layout options on Nintex forms.
- Use a lookup list control to reuse lists in multiple forms.
- Configure form controls to filter options.
- Describe techniques that can be used to hide calculated values on a form.
- Identify the benefits of responsive forms.
- Give examples of how buttons enhance forms.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.