Layout options are for the entire form and control settings override the layout options for individual fields or labels.
- [Instructor] When something looks nice,…customers are more willing to adopt it…and this is why forms are so important…and in Nintext, for Office 365,…we have layout settings that allow us to change things…like the background color of the form…and the labels across the entire form,…all at the same time.…It's kind of like using styles in Microsoft Word,…where you've got a heading one…and if you change heading one it will…change it all the way down.…Layout settings are the global defaults for your form.…I want to make sure I don't have…any controls highlighted at this point.…
So I'm just going to click in that blank area behind the form.…Now I'm going to go into layout settings.…Click on appearance and the first thing…I'm going to change is the background color.…If you know the HTML code, you can just type it in.…So if I wanted a white background,…I would just do ffffff and then hit save.…Now I changed it from gray to white,…so maybe I'm not really sure if that took…because I've got these grid lines up.…I want to show you the preview button.…
- Explain how to change layout options on Nintex forms.
- Use a lookup list control to reuse lists in multiple forms.
- Configure form controls to filter options.
- Describe techniques that can be used to hide calculated values on a form.
- Identify the benefits of responsive forms.
- Give examples of how buttons enhance forms.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.