Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Cancel upload, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Instructor] Has this ever happened to you?…You go to upload multiple files quickly…into a document library, but one or more of the files…you're uploading are hanging up the process…because they're too large.…Don't you wish you could cancel certain individual uploads…and allow the rest to proceed without incident?…Well, in SharePoint Online,…you're able to cancel individual files from uploading…without impacting the others from uploading successfully.…
In addition, should you be uploading a document…that shares the same filename as a document…that already exists in the library, then you'll be warned…and also given the choice to either abort or overwrite.…Here's how it works.…I'm simulating uploading several files…from this File Explorer window.…I'm going to go ahead and select the first file…and then the last file.…Now, with these eight items selected,…I'm just going to click and drag…to upload them into this library.…
You'll notice here, in the command bar,…it says Uploading 8 items.…I'll go ahead and click on it.…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.