Learn how to create interactive tiles. Learn how to use tiles to navigate to the different areas of SharePoint.
- If I've learned one thing about SharePoint,…you can build a lot and it's super easy,…but people don't always naturally know how to find…the information.…Let's work with a promoted links app,…in order to make navigation a little bit easier…to all of our lists.…So, in our SharePoint site, let's go ahead and navigate…to the home tab.…Okay, so I clicked home on the left-hand side.…Do you see that getting started with your site?…Well, this is an example of a promoted links list.…I would actually like for this promoted links…to be across the top here, but actually navigate me…to the lists and libraries.…
Okay, so if you have the promoted links like I do,…let's go ahead and remove this.…Then we'll go ahead and click OK.…We want to add our own promoted links.…So, let's start here.…Go to the gear shape.…You're going to add an app.…Now I could dig through and find the promoted links,…or I could find an app.…I'll go ahead and type promoted, and then I'll…search for it.…And then I'll choose my promoted links.…Okay, go ahead name this main navigation,…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.