In this video, observe the eDiscovery Manager designate and assign permissions in the eDiscovery center to reviewers and managers.
- [Instructor] In this movie we'll be assigning…eDiscovery permissions to people…in our organization so that they can be added…to an eDiscovery case.…We're going to start by creating an…eDiscovery administrator and then…we will go ahead and create some…eDiscovery managers and…some eDiscovery reviewers.…We're here on our Office 365 portal,…and I realized that it may look…greatly different than what you're used to.…And part of the reason for that is,…that we're signed in today as…Leslie Richardson and Leslie is an…Office 365 administrator.…
And as such she has access to…every part of Office 365.…So there may be some links here,…some apps that you have not seen before.…Another reason why that might be happening,…is because this is an E5 Office 365…subscription level.…Which means everything that is available…in Office 365 is available to us now,…and you may not have all of those features.…We're going to click here on this link…security and compliance so that it takes us to…our security and compliance center.…
And once we get there you see we have…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.