Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Apply a theme and format controls, part of SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerApps.
- [Instructor] There's a lot of formatting that we…can do to specific controls or to our app as a whole.…To access the theme, on home tab, you'll see this arrow…at the far right, two items on it.…We have layout, and we have theme, so if I choose a theme,…you'll see some other choices, this is blue.…That's fine.…We have themes like red, if you apply that.…Lavender, and so on, you see a thumbnail…with more information.…I actually kind of like lavender myself, but not necessarily…something everyone else would like.…
Notice as we choose different themes,…this is changing dynamically.…When you have the theme that you want, that's great.…Simply stick with it.…And, we've changed our colors here, but also here.…And notice that it applied a background fill.…If you don't like that as well, that's okay.…You can modify the fill if you wish.…If I choose fill on this screen,…notice that one of my choices is to simply turn it off…because the entire screen is selected.…
But I also have the ability, if I wish,…to apply a fill to one particular card.…
- Define PowerApps.
- Recognize the appropriate type of account needed to sign up for PowerApps.
- Explain how to customize browse and detail screens.
- Apply themes and format controls to your apps.
- Determine which PowerApps component can be used for desktop visual design.