Learn how to create a keyword search of all the case content.
- [Instructor] In this movie we are going to go ahead…and create a content search and we are going to search…everywhere for it.…We're signed in today as Chong Nuan we're here on our…eDiscovery center and Chong is the eDiscovery manager…for the Globe Bank Case, we'll click on the Open button…here and it will take us to the homepage for our case…and we are going to click on the Search tab.…We have no searches right now because we've just started…down this road.…We're going to create a search, we're going to search…for content throughout our organization and we can search…via on the parameters that we set in our content hold.…
We're going to start by creating a new search, clicking on…the New button, this big plus sign up here in the upper…right corner and it brings up the new search window.…We have to give it a name so what we are going to do is call…this Globe Bank Case search everywhere, we're going to put…that distinction on it because as we go through this…in other videos we'll create other searches.…Now we have three options, where do you want us to look.…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.