Creating formulas can be a complex thing. In this video, Bill shows you that with a few exceptions, Excel will be able to handle most of your formulas in Google Sheets without any problems.
- [Instructor] If you've spent a lot of time…creating formulas in Google Sheets over the years…you may be concerned that formulas in…your Google Sheets may not work right in Excel.…In this video, I will show you how to convert…two Google Sheets, with different types of formulas,…into Excel, and we'll see if the formulas transfer properly.…Excel can handle most formulas created…in Google Sheets, but there are exceptions.…Right now Google Sheets includes about…350 functions, while Excel has almost 450.…However, there are just over 30 functions…in Google Sheets that do not exist in Excel.…
But of course this is subject to change,…as the folks at Google and Microsoft are always…looking for ways to improve their programs.…Now I've included a handout with a list…of these functions, so that you can check…if you need to adjust anything.…But with few exceptions, you'll probably have…no problems with your formulas in Excel.…Now let's go ahead and open up a few files.…We're going to start with this one, Invoice.…Now this invoice has some simple formulas,…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.