Charts are great for visualizing data, however not all chart types in Google Sheets are available in Excel. In this video, see examples of this and learn that, although the chart may be missing, the data and formulas are still intact.
- [Instructor] Your organization may convert lots…of Google Sheets to Excel,…and chances are you're going to have some files…with some charts in them.…You want to make sure that your charts look the same…whether they're in Google Sheets or Excel.…Let's take a look at how to convert Google Sheets…with charts into Excel.…I'm going to open up a file called, Pledges.…This file contains four sheets,…and there's a chart on each one of them.…Let's go ahead and take a look.…On the first sheet here, we have this chart.…
It's called a gauge in Google.…There's also one of these charts on the next sheet.…The next sheet has a simple pie chart.…And the last sheet has a column chart…with a line a chart overlaid.…The gauge works very simply.…Let's go ahead and we'll change this value.…You see, as the value increases,…the gauge moves out of the red into the green.…
It's a really nice, little chart.…I kind of like it.…Now, when we convert this,…the pie chart and the combo chart…are going to convert just fine.…But unfortunately, this gauge does not exist in Excel.…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.