Learn how to add Promoted Links to your homepage in SharePoint. Learn how to set up basic navigation.
- [Instructor] Now that you have views created…and the main navigation tiles, let's go ahead and address…some of the page navigation from the home page.…Let's navigate to home on the top left.…Again, this is the entryway into our site, and there's…a few places where we can adjust main navigation.…On the left-hand side, we have the navigation,…and across the top, we have navigation.…And then we're going to also add the main tiles…into the page design.…Okay, let's start first by editing the links…on the left-hand side.…
I'll choose edit links.…For this particular site, we don't need the notebook,…so we'll go ahead and close that.…We're not going to have a lot of pages,…so we'll go ahead and exit those.…Recent will show the list that your users have recently…gone to themselves, so we'll leave that recent list there.…We don't really want all of our users going…to site contents, so we'll go ahead and exit that,…and then we'll choose save.…We'll come back and add some more links to that.…So, just addressing the things we don't need…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.