Learn how to create a multi-list form on your SharePoint list. Learn how to create a split form on your list to use within your design.
- [Instructor] Building forms on a sharepoint list…in Access is just like building any form on any local table.…Let's add a location in Customer Form.…I'll go ahead and minimize my sharepoint site…and I'll go back into my database.…Let's start with Locations.…I'll go ahead and double click and open up Locations.…I want to control what shows up on my form…and I'm going to do that by hiding the columns…that I don't want to see.…So, I'll go ahead and right click my Compliance column…and hide my field and then I'll…also hide my attachment field.…
Alright, I'll go ahead and save that.…I'll go to the Create tab.…I'll go to More Forms and I'll choose Multiple Items.…So these rows are kind of big so I'm going…to go ahead and size those, make them a little bit smaller.…That ID column is a little bit large…so I'll go ahead and adjust its width.…Perfect, and same thing for my Active column.…I'll go ahead and size my State in…just a little bit as well, and then my city.…
Okay great. Let me go ahead and save that…and I'll save it as Locations.…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.