Learn how to load images into SharePoint. Learn how to link images to your promoted links list.
- [Instructor] Depending on the style…of your SharePoint site,…you may want to add your own images to the promoted links.…Lets take a look at that.…Ultimately, we'll add this Main Navigation to our homepage.…So lets take a look at the default view,…and one of the easiest ways to see that…is through the Classic SharePoint.…So, on the bottom left-hand side, I'm going to choose…the Return to Classic SharePoint.…So, by default, my images are blue,…and then I can see how the tiles work.…I can hover over each one and it shows me the name…and the description.…
I really would like them to have their own colors,…just to separate them out just a little bit.…Let me go ahead and exit that Classic experience.…First of all, you want images that are about 150 pixels…by 150 pixels, that's the default size for the tiles.…Lets go ahead and add a folder…to actually add our images in.…So, up top I'm going to choose my Site Contents tab.…I'm going to go to my gear shape, I'm going to Add an app,…I'll choose Document Library, okay,…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.